Our conference took place on Tuesday 14 March 2017 at the Hallam Conference Centre, London. We published a special edition of our e-mail newsletter SIA Update to document the events of the day.
Read the SIA Update, Conference Special.
The conference featured guest speakers and discussion forums in which attendees could raise issues directly with the SIA, Home Office and other delegates from the industry.
- Partnership working
- What motivates a buyer?
- What should the future of regulation look like?
- How has mandatory ACS approval for government contracts changed the Scottish business environment?
Taking Responsibility for Standards
- Who has responsibility for standards?
- How do high standards give businesses competitive advantage?
Influencing Buyer Behaviour
- How can we encourage buyers' recognition of high quality?
- What is the role of the SIA?
- What should the private security industry do?
Developing Regulation in Partnership
- How can regulation be improved to help good businesses?
- What should the SIA focus on?