Our strategic forum is made up of people who can represent the interests of the private security industry.
It is chaired by Elizabeth France, Chair of the SIA. It also includes our Chief Executive Ian Todd and Authority Member Kate Bright.
We choose members of the forum for their expertise and knowledge of the private security industry. They help us to:
- understand how well we are doing as a regulator
- stay informed of important changes within the private security industry
- discuss ways in which the regulation of private security could be improved
You can contact any member of the forum to request that they ask a question or raise a topic on your behalf.
Who is involved?
The strategic forum is made up of representatives from industry trade bodies, trade press, private security and people in front line roles.
Current members are:
- Jane Farrell, International Professional Security Association (IPSA)
- Mark Harding, UK Crowd Management Association (UKCMA)
- Philip Jones, Revo Security & Safer Shopping Committee
- Jayne King, National Association of Healthcare Security (NAHS)
- Byron Logue, Infologue
- Guy Mathias, Security Commonwealth
- Rick Mounfield, The Security Institute
- Matt Pitman (currently working for Westfield London)
- Mike Reddington, British Security Industry Association (BSIA)
- Mark Rowe, Professional Security Magazine
- Sarah Smith, SIA Review Home Office Challenge Group
- Adam Usher (currently working for MAST Security)