We are championing security operatives who go above and beyond the call of duty through our #SIAHeroes campaign. It celebrates and raises awareness of the great work the security sector does to protect the public and national infrastructure.
The private security industry deserves recognition and respect for the critical work it does to keep the country safe and secure. This campaign highlights inspiring stories and the unseen work carried out by security operatives across the UK on a daily basis.
As part of the campaign, we are sharing these stories in our newsletters and via social media using #SIAHeroes.
Some of the stories we have featured include:
- Security patrol team saved a dying man from a heart attack on Southend Pleasure Beach
- Security guard at the London NHS Nightingale Hospital saves a woman from drowning
- Security operative in Eastbourne responds to SOS and delivers baby milk and emergency supplies to the vulnerable
You can feature in this campaign by sharing your story with us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via social media with the following details:
- your full name
- your SIA licence number
- a photograph of yourself
Your photograph should:
- show you in your security role, displaying your SIA licence
- show you following current social distancing guidelines
You must get permission from anyone else featured in your story or photograph to share their details.