By accessing the Security Industry Authority's website at www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk (the "website") you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is owned by the Security Industry Authority (SIA). The SIA does not make any charge for you to access the website. However, the SIA reserves the right to suspend or terminate access and use of the website at any time. It may exercise this right with or without notice.
The SIA will try to ensure that the information on the website is correct, but does not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. We do not accept any liability for error or omission.
Information displayed on the website may change without prior notice. The SIA cannot be held responsible if you act upon information which has changed since viewed and since proved to be inaccurate. The SIA would suggest you confirm details of any information before acting upon them.
Links To Other Websites
The SIA takes no responsibility for the content of any of the external websites we link to from this website.
Links To This Website
We encourage you to add links to this website, however please ensure you comply with the conditions below:
- the link must not imply by description or location that your organisation is endorsed by the SIA
- if you use the SIA logo it must not be edited. Please see our page on 'The SIA Brand' for details of how our logo may be used.
RSS (Rich Site Summary) feeds offer a way of keeping up to date with new content that has been published on a website. The SIA publishes several RSS feeds. If you wish to use these feeds to display SIA content on your website you may do so providing you adhere to the following Conditions of Use.
- You must display the SIA RSS feeds that you subscribe to accurately and in full.
- You may not directly or indirectly change, edit or add to any SIA content.
- You may not use any SIA mark/logo on your website or elsewhere except as provided in the SIA RSS feeds themselves or as allowed under separate terms and conditions (see our page on 'The SIA Brand').
- We reserve the right to cease the distribution of SIA content and the SIA does not accept any liability for its feeds.
- You must provide the SIA with a credit beside the SIA content. This should be in the following format:
"Source – Security Industry Authority (SIA)"
Changes To These Terms
The SIA reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the website and its related services. The SIA may also change these terms and conditions, and may do so without notice.